In this episode I speak with entrepreneur, developer, blogger, speaker, and screen caster Derick Bailey. Derick discusses his "Hello World" moment on the Commodore 64, his philosophy on software development, low moments in his career, the release of his RabbitMQ e-book/screencast/interview bundle, his 47 days of fasting, and more.
*** Special Offer ***
Get 20% off Derick's RabbitMQ package at http://watchmecode.net/rmq4devs using promo code: mylife4thecode.
Mentioned in the Show:
- Commodore 64
- SignalLeaf Closing
- Entreprogrammers Podcast
- Derick on the Get Up And Code Podcast
- Soft Skills: The software developer's life manual by John Sonmez
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master by Andrew Hunt
- Peopleware: Productive Projects and Teams by Tom DeMarco
- 64 Bites - Short & Sweet Programming Screencasts Learn Commodore 64 One Bite At A Time
- Blog - http://derickbailey.com/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/derickbailey
- Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+DerickBailey/posts
- watchmecode.net - http://www.watchmecode.net